"Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God, my savior
And my hope is in you all day long."
Psalm 25:4-5

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, homeschooling mom of 3, married to an amazing man who is a blessing from God. I love Jesus and try every day in every way to grow closer to Him and live like He would have me live. I want to follow His path and glorify Him with my thoughts, actions and speech. Some days are good...most days I fail miserably. But...I keep praying and receiving God's unending grace! This blog is about our daily life of homeschooling and parenting and just trying each day to walk in His will.

3/8/10

It's ALIVE!!!!!

I have no idea why my blog sent out a list of all those previous blog posts!  I DID NOT DO THAT!  (I don't even know HOW to do that!)

 I went through my blog yesterday and erased all of the kids pictures and posts with the kids pictures and then this morning I see that everyone got an email from my blog.  Interesting!

Several friends and my hubby suggested that I keep the blog going and just take the kids pics off.  I'm still praying about it.  So, you'll either start getting NEW posts from me or I'll just quietly disappear off the blog radar. 

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny. When you edit a blog post in blogger, it will resend the email to whomever you have listed to email to.

    I hope you figure out what will work best for you and your family. *Ü*

    I have not forgotten about your question. I will email you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well glad to see you are giving this another chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Curriculum We Use

  • Picture This! (Bible curriculum)
  • How Great Thou Art (Feed My Sheep)
  • Vocabulary for the College Bound Student
  • Wordly Wise (Grade 5)
  • Easy Grammar (Grades 5-6)
  • Story of the World Book 1: Ancients
  • Notgrass World History
  • Perplexors Logic Puzzles
  • IEW
  • Tell Me More Foreign Language (FRENCH)
  • Spelling Power
  • Apologia Exploring Creation Through Anatomy
  • Apologia Exploring Creation Through Biology
  • Saxon Math
  • Horizons Math